Monday, December 1, 2008

Duality in Blogging

Blogging creates such a quandary in my mind. I'd like to use my blog to share my life with my family and friends but 1) I don't think it's very interesting; 2) I tend to waffle on a lot and 3) I don't know that public blogs are very honest, and that is what I'm looking for in my blog - a safe space to express my thoughts without censure. Perhaps I need two blogs - one for me and one for the rest of the world. There are a few problems with that in that I don't really have enough time to maintain two blogs and I have this blog so much how I want it that I don't want to have to think up new things again.

I'll see if I can think of an amicable solution before deciding whether or not to create a blog that I actually tell people about so I can exist in a state of duality.


No comments: