Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hi-ho, Hi-ho

Starting the day on Christmas Eve. Stayed up way too late last night, wrapping presents with The Starchild until I was a zombie. He does the no sleep thing so well. Then a shower together and wonderful love making. We've been together so long you'd think it would be boring by now; but no - it's still wonderful. Stayed awake through Dirty Sexy Money - starting a show at 11.30pm is just ridiculous. We only had a few more presents to get and The Starchild has "volunteered" to get them.

We've agreed to not getting each other much this year, but with him at the shops at the last minute he's sure to break his end of the deal. He knows I love surprises. There are some things I know I'm getting, like the latest Stephen King book. He's also spend more money at JB Hi Fi than he's talked about in gifts so that will be a good thing. I did drop a hint about a particular CD but we'll see if that's what I end up with. I'm always really happy with his choices for me from there anyway.

We have less things for the widdies this year, but only marginally. The outlaws spent heaps and they are coming up to open the presents so that it will be a big, happy Christmas morning. We also have the trampoline and swing set so that will be great! I can't wait either. I've somehow managed to hurt my right wrist last night so I'm really looking forward to finding out what damage I'll do to myself on a trampoline.

My mission today, if I chose to accept it, is to get all of the clothes folded and put away and to finish cleaning the house. I'm feeling better today so it's entirely possible that I will succeed. So, hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to what I am reduced to calling work even though it's a personally completely unstimulating exercise, I go!

No comments: