Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Blog

One of the many things that has been keeping me busy of late is the creation of a new blog.

Looking at my postings, I have decided to separate details of a more esoteric nature from those of my daily life.

As such, my new blog honours my magical name and can be found at www.thekoracronicles.blogspot.com and has been titled Esoteria.

I hope those of my followers who are interested in this aspect of the natural world in which we live will find this new blog relevant to the path they are on at this time.

6 comments:

Rob-bear said...

"Esoteria" is a marvelous blog. I'll see you there, Wendy.

Anonymous said...

Hi beautiful. I'll be checking out your new blog in a minute :)
Thought I'd let you know there is a sort of 'letter' to you on my blog about a dream I had of you today.
Take care
Luv Jac xxx ♥

Wendy said...

Thanks, Rob, perhaps we can enter into some theological debate there as well.

Jac, I've been thinking about you a lot and an totally spun out by your dream. I'll comment more on your blog ♥

Rob-bear said...

I'm open to sharing some thoughts. As someone with a more Celtic orientation to life and faith, I think we may share a lot of common perspectives and values. Celtic Christians, from the earliest times, knew and understood Samhein and Beltine. They also talked about two "books" of Divine revelation -- the "small" book being the Bible; the "large" book being creation itself.

Wendy said...

Rob, your comment reminds me of a sermon from the previous pastor in my church that referred to three bibles: the Christian book of the bible, the bible of creation and the bible held in our hearts.

I liked this very much but do think that two outta three aint bad.

Rob-bear said...

"Two outta three aint bad."

Now you're starting to sound like Meatloaf! (Strange that Mr. Aday should get into this conversation.)