Sunday, August 9, 2009

Looking Forward

I've been asked by a friend to come and do some temp work. I'm not sure how many hours it will be for or how long it will last but she is totally happy with my limited availability so that's a plus. The hourly rate isn't wonderful, she's warned me that the work will be far from challenging and I wasn't really planning on doing any "real" work at the moment but I'm looking forward to working with her again. We met when I took up a temp assignment while I was pregnant with my last child, which was my first work after we moved to Newcastle. She started as a temp as well on the same day and we hit it off straight away. We kept in touch when I left to have my son and have been great friends ever since. I start tomorrow at 10-ish and I'm surprisingly looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

I'm two weeks away from the end of my year off. I'm not looking forward to starting over again.

Natalie said...

Enjoy your first day at work, Wendy.xx♥

Tania said...

Enjoy :)

xx

Rob-bear said...

Well, now it's Friday. How did the week go, Wendy?