Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where am I going with this?

Something I have been trying to sort out in my mind is who I am writing this blog for. At the moment, I am the only one who reads it so theoretically it is for me however I am still writing as if someone else may read it some day and am being much more guarded than I could be. I guess I would rather be guarded than false.

So, is it just a place to record brief glimpses into some events of my life? Can I truly use it to explore all of my feelings? ~Text deleted. Reason: honesty~ Will I be able to find a comfortable medium where I can express my thoughts and feelings without censure and still be able to invite others to peek through the looking glass?

There are many more questions that blogging raises in me and while I don't have the answers to any of them at the moment, I do think I am getting naturally closer with each post. I am very much enjoying the journey and looking forward to where all this many take me within myself.

No comments: