Friday, March 27, 2009

Essomenic Beginnings

Because Lisa was inspired by Anja and Anja was inspired by Jayne, I have also adopted a word.

My word is Essomenic:

adj. Showing things as they will be in the future.

E.g. Tea leaves have essomenic properties and if you boil them in water, they are quite delicious as well.

Here's my lovely Certificate of Adoption; yes, I am so proud:



So, the first thing I have done to support the 'Save the Word' cause for my new addition, is to actually add it to my Firefox dictionary so it doesn't keep coming up with the little red dots indicating it is a non-word. I believe that this an essomenic act of great hope for all spell checking tools.

If you, too, would like to enjoy the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with adoption, click here to adopt your own word. I strongly urge you to at least consider this worthy cause.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes it is warm and fussy-you show essometic traits of being a wonderful witch xx

Unknown said...

yes it is warm and fussy-you show essometic traits of being a wonderful witch xx

Unknown said...

yes it is warm and fussy-you show essometic traits of being a wonderful witch xx

Kat said...

I just adopted icasm. Which is a figure of speech.