Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good, Good

More car salesmen today. One was very lovely and the other was very unlovely. I have now dealt with two dealers for each of the two different types of cars I am considering. The problem is that the car that I have decided I much prefer has both of the salesmen with which I have had very negative experiences whereas I would just love to by a car off either of the other two but I now know that I don't want the cars they sell. Well, perhaps I wont get the finance anyway and then I won't have to decide between the two. Actually, the plan now is to find a salesmen that I like that sells the car I want. How do you think a car yard would react if I walked in and requested to speak with someone who wasn't a complete idiot?

In other news, I have created an absolutely bloody beautiful invoice template for the business and have sent the first invoice off today. I am so fricken talented it's not funny! Hey, I've gotta celebrate what I can in my small and insignificant existence these days. Surely you can't blame a girl for doing that.

Decided to host an impromptu morning tea with some friends from church tomorrow. I usually invite more people than I think will turn up just to make sure it doesn't end up being an embarrassingly small gathering. The problem, which is actually quite a pleasant problem to have if one must have problems at all, is that everyone has said yes so I will have a house full of some very lovely people and their offspring for a few hours tomorrow. I've also agreed for Kman and the impossible princess to have friends over after school. The zoo is a mess and needs a good raking out BUT I'm not feeling stressed at all and am really looking forward to it all. This is the side of being a home mum that I actually like. Of course, it does have to be on my terms, but I'm feeling very empowered about that at the minute so it's all good, good.
There was an error in this gadget