Thursday, May 28, 2009

Packing, packing, packing.

So much to do, but I quite like packing. I like being organised and I feel that this trip is pretty organised. It doesn't worry me that a lot of things are a little 'last minute' - that actually feels quite liberating. We had a rough plan, start and end dates, and have made everything else fit into place.

Pets => check!

House sitting => check!

Accommodation => check!

Money => check!

Food => check!

Drinks => check!

First Aid Kit => check!

Cameras => check!

Guitars => check!

Fun stuff => check!

Clothes => almost! Minor detail, hey?

Have done washing so return to school for the kids will be all good. Have great bargains on accommodation (some booked last night, some booked today) with three bedrooms and loads of facilities so really looking forward to that as well. Theme parks, lots and lots of driving in Thea, activity and living life.

I know, I sound like I'm rubbing it in, but this is literally our first holiday since our honeymoon more than ten years ago. Being self-employed, The Starchild doesn't get paid if he doesn't work so the only time he has had off work is when I've created human life, and then only until I came home from hospital - c-sections to recover from and all! We're better at weekends away but actual holidays, well that's another kettle of fish altogether. THAT is why I am so excited nabout tomorrow!

Not sure about internet access while we're away so if you don't hear from me for a while you'll know why.

Blessings to all!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How cool! Have a wonderful time.xx♥

Hippy Witch said...

Have a wonderful trip, take too many photo's, laugh too much and don't forget to eat too much. See you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Wendy - you deserve a break.w.w.

Jen said...

Have a wonderful time and see you when you get back.

Jen
xox