Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lack of Concentration

Nearly another 12 hour sleep last night. Reality seems very fluid at the moment. Seeing more and more of the alternate life that I first glimpsed a few days ago and I want it but I don't want it at the same time. Further hurtful communications from my younger sister; I'm the horrible one, apparently, and I'm sure that's true to a point but I'm having difficultly working out exactly where that point is. With everyone, really.

Lots of dreams last night. I remember more of them than I've remembered on other nights recently. Getting jobs writing documents for a child care centre; parking my car near the beach and leaving my bag in a florists; organising money; trying to find a lost message from a dead friend and re-living memories of that time.

Am still sorting through things. Day by day things become clearer and I feel more awakened but still powerless to change anything because most good change happens slowly and I am impatient and lack concentration.

No comments: