Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Just Don't Want To Go To Bed

I don't want to go to sleep and I don't know why. There is nothing much on my mind and there is nothing that I particularly want to do. I just don't want to go to bed. I'm not feeling anxious or worried or anything. There's nothing on TV and no other stimulus keeping me from bed. No alcohol, or rather, this is alcohol in the house and I had two drinks earlier in the evening but I don't feel like drinking. I'm not hungry, in fact, I had an angry whopper from Hungry Jacks (coz their ad worked and I really wanted to buy one) at about 1pm and didn't have anything else to eat since. I ended up making a toasted sandwich about 10.15pm for no real reason other than because I could. I still feel fine but I'm just avoiding going to bed. There is something to unlock here and I wish I knew what it was.

I didn't have quite enough sleep last night but I'm feeling ok still. I was in a bit of a silly mood this morning, which is good and reminds me of someone, maybe. I was a little creative last night and I'd like to revisit but tomorrow will be good enough for that. The Plan is not in full swing but I'm getting better and better at it each day. Things are generally positive and I'm feeling good. I just don't want to go to bed.

No comments: