Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Know I Can

Sisterhood day was absolutely wonderful. Haven't really had such Elf leadership since the first part of the YAAD course so it was most enjoyable and excellent particularly with the focus of the days activities. And the bodacious and sagacious gracious one was an absolute trooper, despite having her own immense discomfort she was so focused on making sure our experiences were as wonderful as possible - which they absolutely were! And Diana's input and herbs as well were awesome - sorry again for holding you up just because I left my selection to the last possible minute. You were so lovely and patient and it was so hot and I'm sure you just wanted to get home but I really appreciate it. And to my wonderful sisters, it is fantastic being part of this community and I value the time we all invest growing and experiencing together. I am grateful for everyone that is part of my journey each and every day but all of my friends through the cottage are hugely important to me and I appreciate each and every one of you.

So, hmmmm, the solitaire project, what can I say? Well, let me just start by telling everyone what was in my little package...

...

...

...

Tee hee hee - as if I'd dare! Actually, I haven't even opened it yet. When I got home I was descended upon by three hot little children who had been promised a swim so I had to suffer by jumping in the pool with them. The water was the warmest I have ever felt it and I have officially broken my record in that in the last 14 and a half years of owning a pool, I have now been in it three times in one year - and it's only the start of February. Yes, I'm not usually one for swimming, particularly with boisterous children as I find that all a bit too much, but it has been wonderful. And the smiley monster has suddenly turned the corner and is now swimming about 2 metres by himself and even jumping in. He's just amazing. The other two are also so funny and when all five of us are in there as a family it is such good entertainment but also memory-making stuff, which I really cherish.

Stayed for both movies at the drive-ins last night. The weather was fantastic, I was wrapping in a blanket but the breeze was just beautiful and I saw five shooting stars - one for each of us. There were so many cars there, too and it was a really good night.

Have a boring but necessary To Do list tomorrow. Looking forward to increasing motivation and productivity coz I very much need it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you enjooyed the day- and dont youd are spill the goods on the package- its goign to be so much fun.
Yes, Elf is a great leader- she will be great with the next lot of two's...... xx