Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Like a Rabbit in a Spotlight

I re-discovered the joys of Spotlight today. Haven't been for ever so long so I took a trip out to the Rutherford store this morning, which is only 15 or so minutes away, well would be if I didn't turn off too early and add a few more minutes to the trip - and I think I'm going to run a logistics company! Picked up a new quilt cover that was almost half the original price. I don't think I've ever had such a nice quilt cover. I hope it looks nice on the bed, but I might have to put it away for my birthday just so I do actually get a present this year as The Starchild is getting increasingly slack in that department these days.

The main reason I went out to Spotlight was to pick up the supplies for my dedication gifts. I have had the idea of what I wanted to do for some time but wasn't sure exactly what materials to use. Funnily enough the solitaire project provided me with part of the answer (and no, it wasn't plastic spoons - it's ok to mention that as the cat is already out of the bag on that one, right?). I'm very excited and now a bit nervous. I really hope it works out otherwise I'm running out of time to come up with a Plan B. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I fail to see how you could come up with anything less than wonderful- but then i am biased about bryn, being class captain and all.
no pressure- perfect will suffice !

Natalie said...

I love Spotlight too! It's HEAPSA fun. :D

Jewell said...

got to love spotlight....