Thursday, April 9, 2009

Queen of Cupcakes

Queen of Cupcakes, I am. Better than sending cake to school for the impossible princesses birthday, they say - easier and less messy. For THEM, I am sure, for me, well, um...yeah, nah. Lovely looking cupcakes they are though and a proud and dutiful mother am I for sure.

Ended up with a terrible headache today, to the point where I was feeling woozy and nauseous but after some ibuprofen (which is a word that I have immeasurable difficulties pronouncing for some reason as it keeps wanting to come out ibrupofen on the basis that a misplaced r between friends will not affect the longevity of the relationship) I was fighting fit and ready to forget that I had to make cup cakes until it was safely past my bedtime and therefore at the point which I could commence without fear that I would be finished before midnight.

AND - if anyone can make sense of that last paragraph then you must also be up way past your bedtime so I will tuck you in and give you a kiss on the forehead now before we conspire to commit any further literary atrocities together.

Nitey-nite!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wendy
loving you means never having to make sense of that last sentance xx

Jewell said...

hey i was up til 1:20am this morning, and then until 5am...so understand what you're saying no problem!!!