Friday, December 4, 2009

My Own Advice

I haven't decided if trying to do all of the things that I'd like to do each day is completely impossible or just damn hard.

Actually, I do know the answer to that little conundrum and lies in managing a realistic daily plan - which includes breaking down larger projects into smaller chunks, overestimating expected duration for each task and planning in down time. Getting those three things right, with a few other basic time management techniques balanced in as well, and it seems like it would be impossible to fail.

Simple, really, isn't it?

So, why on earth do I find it so bloody difficult to follow my own advice?!

1 comment:

Rob-bear said...

If you accomplish about half a dozen thins in any given day, you're doing very well.

You can trust the Bear on that one.