Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chasing a Catch 22

Another crazy week.

Checked out a warehouse for ML with the tea lady on Monday. Want to look at a few more.

Slept all day Tuesday - literally! Did some more work on the ML presentation on Tuesday night and a job interview this morning.

Pretty happy though. Like being at home even if still loads of pressure and can't afford the cost of childcare but don't want to lose our place - bit of a catch 22. Now that's a book I'd like to read. Might see if I can track down a copy.

I remember thinking a few months ago that I wanted to simplify my life and that that crazy-busy stress was all of my own doing but I just didn't know how to un-do it. Well, even though it is hard, and bad timing and creating a huge struggle, I am truly grateful for this time and can see that I have been given what I asked for, and even more than that, I have been given what I needed.

No comments: