Monday, January 12, 2009

Fare Thee Well, Christmas Chocolate

Y'know, I think that part of the reason that I seem to be having blah days is because I am staying up too late. This is probably a difficult thing to realise at this point in chronology as far as making tomorrow (or should I say today?) any less blah but it may give me some hope for the future.

Did I mention that The Starchild and I moved the exercise bike into the family room yesterday? Well, we did and I spent an hour on it while watching telly tonight. I also ate chocolate but it was Christmas chocolate so it really deserved to have been eaten well before now.



Watched Louis Theroux tonight in Louis and the Nazis. Strange shit but several points reminded me of the "absolute right and wrong" debate. Hmmmmm...

No comments: