Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Lamb Roast Has Left The Building

Another good day today - I tell you, I could really get used to this staying at home business - except for the small matter of the finances, that is.

The Starchild got home at 11am today so we went to the pet shop, got my fish tank water tested and bought some fish. I wanted a sea snail but they were fresh out of them, it seems. We also talked about Hocus and it seems she is doing what any single, self-respecting nesting rainbow lorrikeet should be doing. Keeping her and her two little eggs in my prayers though.

Just thought I'd say at this point that i'm loving my wireless keyboard and mouse!

After the pet shop we went to the plant shop and bought two venus fly traps and some duck weed for the pond after The Starchild's enthusiastic trimming effort on the weekend. The Starchild also did the edges and mowed the lawns. I'd like to say that this was all as I watched but I did some sweeping so I'm sure that counts for something. Have a landscaper coming out tomorrow for a quote and we'll see where we go from there.

Should also be getting my termination pay tomorrow - YIPPIE!!!!

And, had lamb roast tonight. It was soooooo yummy :-)

No comments: