Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And Now For My Next Trick

So, did the whole getting out of bed first go thing ok. I ended up staying up later than planned as just as I climbed in "Dirty, Sexy Money" started so I watched that.

Also, I was in a bit of a quandary when I woke up at 5.25am to go to the bathroom and kept saying to myself "this doesn't count, I don't have to stay up now" until I climbed back into bed and zoned out again.

I'm looking forward to interview tomorrow. I just want things to be determined one way or another. I'm not a particularly patient person at the best of times but getting a job has so much of an influence on a lot of the choices I need to make, such as childcare. If I don't get this one, I will likely have to take Riley out of care and commit to being a home mum.

But, I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it. For now, I am so enthusiastic about getting this job and as long as it is a possibility I am thinking about it as a fact. I know that sets me up for disappointment but I'm pretty resilient with that stuff so, Ops Mgr at EofE - that's me!

No comments: