Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Questions, Questions, Questions.

Why does blogspot keep signing me out when I have checked the remember me box, aren't deleting my cookies and am not signing out manually?

Why could I just not get into the chocolate, popcorn and chick flick that I had planned to enjoy today?

How did I go from traveling reasonably well to almost complete and utter lack of energy in the space of a day?

Why do I cry at the drop of a hat?

How did my kitchen bench get so messy so quickly? Will I ever be able to get it tidy again and if I do, how long will it stay tidy for?

Where did all of the alcohol in the house go? Surely I can't be down to my last bottle. Better stock up on Christmas spirit so I can really get into the Christmas spirit this Christmas (and for the lead-up, of course).

Why do I feel like losing confidence in myself when I truly believe I am fantastic and would be an asset to any company?

Do I really have the energy to keep going each and every day for the rest of my life?

What would my life be like if I didn't have a husband and/or children? Would I be more motivated or less motivated? Would I have achieved twice as much as I have so far or would I have achieved nothing? Would my house be tidy? Would I make my bed each day?

If I wasn't me, who would I be?

Can I really stick to anything?

How will I feel once I have finished this last bottle of alcohol in the house?

No comments: