Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Controlling One's Destiny Through a Clean Kitchen

At 6.15pm tonight, I decided I had had enough. This is how my kitchen looked at that time:

OMG! Yes, you said it, sister. Oh...My...God!



How did this happen? How have I been seating children amongst this mess?

And the dining room:
Messy, hey?

But, just four short hours later (which include cooking, feeding, showering, dressing, playing, toy-room tidying, reading and tucking into bedding, of course), this is what my kitchen looks like:

How shiny is my bench?


The only things still there are The Starchild's stuff and the phone. Pretty good effort, me thinks.


And check out that fridge! I wish I had a before shot so you could see just how dirt resistant those allegedly dirt resistant handles really are!


Cream cleanser is the best cleaner for many household surfaces, particularly stainless steel. Look at what is does to one's sink:



And then there's the dining room:


So now order is born from chaos and I'm sure to have a much more controlled day tomorrow, for tomorrow is quite a big day in my trifling little life. Wish me luck, folks.

No comments: