Saturday, December 13, 2008

Enough Automatic Writing.

OK, trying my hands at automatic writing.
This is me, with my eyes closed, just typing.
I don't know if I am a believer in this but I'll willing to give it a go and see what happens.
So, I am connecting.
I have peace.
There is air around me and I am comfortable.
I am alert but relaxed.
I like where I am,
I am ready for a message.
There is nothing in my mind right now.
If I had a mindfulness chant, I would be chanting it now.
Is that sparkles I can see?
Like confetti?
What is the difference between confetti and life?
If I could look at the world with indifference in my eyes, would more my job be appreciated?
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Jack or Sawyer?
Both!
The door is lying flat.
This feels like a typing test.
I don't know that there's much point in doing typing tests at this point in time,
I'd really like some help and help is what I shall have.
I am important.
I am worthy,.'
I am loved.
There is nothing in the universe more important to me than me.
There are no excuses.
There are no excuses.
Even if you can't spell.
Or mayhaps I can't type.
Its exciting to see that changes in the world.
We care indeed, fortunately,
I don't know how the whole prayer things works in terms of reality.
Can I really be all that I want to be and still be walking around Big W?
This is the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to me.
I wonder what they did with Ellen,
I know they covered up.
I remember where the past was really the future and we had to work out how the story ended, which was where it started.
Much like Ghost Busters,
Enough.

No comments: