Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Answers, Answers, Answers.

This is due to a pebcak error (problem exists between chair and keyboard). Ahhh, an oldie but a goodie. I still don't know what the problem is but I can deal with this answer.

This is because I am strengthening and breaking physical addictions while the echoes of memory still remain and attempt to undermine my progress. But, in the immortal words of Gloria Gaynor "I will survive".

This is because I am human.

This is also because I am human.

This is because I have kids. Further details on this particular aspect of my life to follow.

I drank it but, yes, I will buy some more. I wish I understood the term "off license".

This is doubt. Doubt has a place in my existence but only as a self-assessment tool. It does not rule, control or drive me. I am fantastic and would be an asset to any company. Assessed, confirmed, end of story.

Yes.

My life is what it is and regardless of my circumstances it is my choice whether I am motivated, an achiever, tidy and whether I make my bed each day. Funnily enough, out of all of this, I am surest of the last. I know that it is part of who I am to make my bed every day, because a made bed is a half tidy room.

An impostor.

Yes.

Awesome.

No comments: