Tuesday, December 9, 2008

There Is No Charge For Awesomeness

3 x medicare cheques deposited in the bank this morning. Getting about 50% of consultation fees back, so better than a kick in the teeth but would still prefer no-gap bulk billing.

Xmas shopping as well - I love Toy World at Maitland. They have such excellent specials and the staff are just lovely and so helpful - they still live that almost extinct notion of good old fashioned service. Their range is terrific, too - lots of sciency things for the Kman, would have liked to get a few more things for the smiley monster as it is also his birthday on Saturday. Would just about have spend all of the outlaws pressie money so still need to get stuff from The Starchild and I.

Lunch today with Bilbo, another Gourmet Goose success.

Looking forward to second interview on Thursday - ever positive for a great outcome! Blessings for Binn who will also look after the Kman and the impossible princess for a few hours as they finish up at school tomorrow. Remember when that used to be a good thing?

I've lost my kitchen bench somewhere. The last time I tidied it up it was messy again within 2 hours. Its the time of year when the widdies are bringing home all of their stuff from throughout the school year and, of course, I can't throw any of it away. I do have all of the storage boxes sorted so it is so much easier to put everything where it goes rather than have it take up space in the lair.

I watched Meet Dave yesterday. That movie sucks. On the other hand, I watched Kung Fu Panda on the weekend and that movie rocks. My favourite quote at the minute is "There is no charge for awesomeness."

No comments: